Our Company Milestones
- Established and incorporated in March 1969 by H. Habicht.
- In 1985, established the METOLIFT line of stainless steel material handling equipment.
- In 1988, expanded sales efforts beyond the local pharmaceutical industry and soon began selling through out North America and the Caribbean.
- In February 2000, METO moved to a ‘modular’ basis. This approach allows us to meet each customer’s unique needs without additional cost for customization or design. At the same time, it has provided additional cost and schedule savings.
- In 2006, METO moved to its current location. Our 12,000 sq. ft. headquarters houses sales, engineering and operations.